National Team's Fundraising Page
Aug 16, 2013
This year, all of our brands are working together towards a $400,000 goal. As of 8/14 we have raised $78,000 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk. Please join our national team today by registering for a local team below (select join) or, to start a new team in your area, click here.
Monies raised by our team will help fund:
- Life saving blood cancer treatments
- Financial assistance to cover patient expenses for transportation, medication, and testing
- Free educational materials and events
- Programs such as: Patti Robinson Kaufmann First Connection Program and family support groups
- Advocacy for better treatments and healthcare reform
- Comprehensive, personalize assistance through the LLS Information Resource Center
Please make a donation to support our national participation by selecting a team member from the list on the right and help save lives.
Be sure to check our Web site frequently to see our progress.
Thanks for your support! Let's Walk to the End of Cancer!
|Team Name||Subteam||Walk Site||Date||Team Captain||City/State|| |
|Pretzelmaker||Fox Cities Stadium||09/27/13||Gaby Stephani||Appleton, WI|
|Global Franchise Group||Centennial Olympic Park||10/12/13||Erin Walter||Atlanta, GA|
|Great American Cookie-College Station (75315)||Lake Park at Mueller||11/09/13||Elizabeth Guyton||Austin, TX|
|Great American Cookie & Marble Slab Creamery - Inner Harbor||Camden Yards||11/02/13||Tim Hylton||Baltimore, MD|
|Bonnie's Bear Hugs||Maple Lawn||09/28/13||Jenn Johnston||Fulton, MD|
|The Snack Attacks||Discovery Green||10/12/13||Nichole Poulos||Houston, TX|
|VKC Get Fresh Crew||Discovery Green||10/12/13||Sven Verbeet||Houston, TX|
|Team MaggieMoo's Sugar House||Sugar House Park||10/12/13||Kimra Paul||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Light the Way||Frawley Stadium||10/12/13||Patricia Navecky||Wilmington, DE|