Aug 20, 2013
Welcome to the Atlanta Salesforce.com Team Page!
Last year, in Salesforce.com's first year as a national Light The Night Walk team, employees across North America raised an incredible $197,101 to fight blood cancers.
This year, the Salesforce goal is to raise $250,000 nationwide- help us do our part in Atlanta by joining our local team today! We have a goal of raising $10,000 in Atlanta; with your help we will get there!
To join the Salesforce Atlanta team, scroll down and click on the red JOIN button in the middle of the screen.
Money raised by our team will help:
- Fund life saving blood cancer treatments
- Provide financial assistance to cover patient expenses for transportation, medication, and testing
- Aid patients and their families in receiving free educational materials and events as well as family support groups
- LLS advocate for better treatments and healthcare reform
Did you know that:
- A donation of $30 provides patients and their loved ones with FREE booklets that contain up-to-date information on their disease and help them make informed decisions about their treatment options.
- A donation of $50 makes possible a Family Support group with a trained facilitator where comfort can be found and experiences can be shared among patients and family members.
- A donation of $100 helps supply laboratory researchers with supplies and materials critical to carrying out their search for cures.
- A donation of $1,000 makes possible one- on-one conversations with health care specialists who provide patients with information about their disease, treatment options, and helps prepare them with questions for their health care team.
Thank you for your support, Let's Walk to the End of Cancer!
Need help? Want to plan a fundraising event or host a kickoff? Please contact our local LLS staff partner, Emily Kallos at Emily.Kallos@lls.org or by phone at 404-720-7828.